The first major release of the Absolute Core including Deterministic Masternodes.
This major release contains new features, improvements and bugfixes and we consider this a stable release.
- DIP0002 – Special Transactions
- DIP0003 – Deterministic Masternode Lists
- DIP0004 – Simplified Verification of Deterministic Masternode Lists
- Automatic InstantSend for “simple” transactions, which make up about 90% of all transactions seen on the network
- Multiple improvements to PrivateSend, including the introduction of multi-session mixing
- Changes in getblocktemplate, miners please take a note (also see Coinbase Special Transaction in DIP0004)
- New ZMQ notifications for Governance
- New Masternode Tab for DIP3 Masternodes
- Various RPC changes and new command-line options
- Lots of translation updates, refactoring and bug fixes