|Masternode Name||Date||Time||Collateral Address||Collateral Hash||Collateral Outpoint||IP Address||Owners Address||BLS Public Key||Voting Address||Operator Reward||Masternode Payout Address||FeeSource Address||id|
Before you start make sure you have the following details ready, you can use the commands boxes once the details before them are populated.
If you save our details, they will be available via the My Masternode Table and Recorded Masternodes dropdown. All data is securely held on your servers and can be deleted via the My Masternode Table at any time. No API commands are made using this generator, so Protx Register, Sign Message and Protx Register Submit need to be run via your debug console.
Make sure your wallet is unlocked before using any Protx commands. One BLS generate key set ( which is made up from a public and private key) is require per Masternode.
– Collateral Tx: Transaction Id of the 2500ABS collateral
– Collateral Tx Index: Transaction index of the 2500ABS collateral (This is either 0 or 1)
– IP: Masternode ip
– Owner Address: new ABS address generated above
– Operator Bls Public Key: BLS public key generated above (Created us bls generate in debug console)
– Voting Address: New ABS address generated above or the address used to delegate proposal voting
– Operator Reward: Percentage of the block reward allocated to the operator as payment (use 0 here)
– Payout Address: new or main wallet address to receive rewards
– Fee Source Address: (Optional) an address used to fund ProTx fee, if missing, Payout Address will be used
Please login to use the Protx Generator